The Hangout prides itself on its exceptional Customer Service and will always try to 100% satisfy you with your orders, however under certain circumstances you may not be eligible to return certain items.
In the rare case there are defects with any purchased item we will always accept a return. The Hangout will pay the return freight (freighted by our choice) if the return is due to our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If a return is simply because you have changed your mind or chose a wrong size, etc we will change items that don't compromise our safety standards (as mentioned following), however freight will be at your expense both ways.
Any item that protects a life in its new salable condition must be chosen carefully. In most circumstances we cannot accept returns on these products. This includes but is not limited to Harnesses, Slings, Ropes and Hardware.
If you need to return an item, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return authority stating the reason why and we will be in touch with you promptly.
Payments & Postage
The Hangout prides itself on exceptional Customer Service. Please read the below details about our Payment, Packaging and Delivery processes.
Currently The Hangout only ships within Australia. Please do not place orders for delivery outside of Australia. Contact us email@example.com and talk to us for options.
- Orders placed at $99 or more, are eligible for free postage.
- Orders under $99 incur a postage and handling charge of $10.
- The Hangout processes orders as quickly as possible. Orders are printed daily and generally only take 1 - 2 working days to process.
- Payments are processed on successful receipt of your order. The Hangout endeavours to keep all items in stock, however due to the large number of lines that we do carry, there may be occasional out of stock situations. If any products ordered are not available at the time of the order, the unavailable item may be backordered, for extended unavailability (more than 1 week) a Customer Service Representative will contact you and work out a solution.
· If part of your order is required to be placed on extended backorder due to long term unavailability, The Hangout will ship the available portion of the order as per your original request. Products that are placed on backorder will be shipped to the customer with no additional freight charge.
Smaller orders will be sent via Australia post and should be received within the specified time frame (plus our processing time) as stated by Australia Post for your area.
Larger items will be sent by Australia post or by courier service which is subject to either Australia Post Delivery times or those of our chosen courier service. Please allow 5 to 15 working days for delivery (plus our processing time). Items sent by courier may need to be delivered to a place where someone is available to receive and sign for the delivery or possibly leave items as per your instructions. *Please note we generally will not send items to a parcel locker or may contact you prior, to confirm any parcel locker delivery's.
Please allow an extra 3 working days for delivery to rural locations.
Delivery delays may be incurred due to public holidays or industrial action experienced by Australia Post and our chosen courier service. Whilst The Hangout will always endeavour to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, these delays may be beyond our control.
© The Hangout All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any manner without the express written permission of The Hangout.