Belay & Rappel Device
Black Diamond's most versatile belay/rappel device, the ATC-Guide is now even lighter thanks to windows machined through the body. We also enlarged the auto-block release hole to accept a small carabiner. Multiple friction modes provide the optimal amount of stopping power when lowering or rappelling and the device's guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor.
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Guide mode works with one or two climbers ascending or descending
- Auto-block release hole enlarged to accept a small carabiner
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught between ropes
- Hot-forged construction
- Handles ropes from 7.7 mm to 11 mm
If you have a colour preference, leave a note at checkout and we will try to accommodate but can't guarantee it.