WINNER of Urban Climber Gear Guide 2011 Editor's Choice
Black Diamond's premier full keylock quickdraw for snag-free clipping and cleaning, the Black Diamond Nitron Quickdraw features two 100% hot-forged Nitron carabiners and a lightweight, durable 14 mm Dynex™ dogbone. Ergonomic, hot-forged gates make for easy clipping on either the bolt or rope end, and the keylock noses eliminate the hassle when cleaning steep routes. Also included, a Straitjacket dogbone insert to keep the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position.
- Hot-forged Nitron straight-gate carabiner on top and hot-forged Nitron bentgate on bottom
- Dual keylock noses ease clipping and cleaning
- Hot-forged gates with sculpted ribs are ergonomic and easy to use
- 12cm x 14 mm Dynex dogbone is light, durable and easy to grab
- Straitjacket insert keeps bottom carabiner properly oriented.
Weight : 99gClosed Gate Strength : [Top] 25 kN; [Bottom] 24 kN
Open Gate Strength : 8kNMinor Axis Strength : 8kNDogbone/Runner Strength : 22 kNGate Opening : [Top] 22 mm; [Bottom] 25 mm