Petzl Mambo 10.1mm x 60m rope
MAMBO 10.1 mm
10.1 mm diameter single rope for gym or crag climbing
The MAMBO 10.1 single rope has a 10.1 mm diameter for greater versatility and ease of use in the gym or at the crag. This rope has a thick sheath for greater durability and better control.
- Diameter appropriate for gym or crag use
- Greater longevity and ease of use: - thick sheath provides excellent abrasion resistance - UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends - ClimbReady coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity
- More effective belaying: - low static and dynamic elongation - diameter facilitates belay device usage - Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers - EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time.
• Diameter: 10,1mm
• Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): single rope
• Weight per meter: 65g
• Percentage of sheath: 37%
• Number of factor 1.77 falls: 7
• Static elongation: 8,5% • Dynamic elongation: 34%
• Impact force: 8,5kN
• Construction: 40 carrier
• Material(s): nylon